Just as fashion comes full circle, so has the long and masculine beard come back to rule many a sports bar and boardroom discussions. The beard is once again redefining the man, in the 21st century. Opting for a beard growth oil for the well-groomed thick and shiny beard is, thus, fast becoming a commonplace endearment. But not all beard oils are healthy and safe. You must always avoid using synthetic chemical-based beard oils, since they can make your beard hair dull and dry, more so during winters. Try, instead, the organic beard growth oils that only contain essential herbs and no harmful chemicals, and make it your best beard growth oil to muse you during the upcoming season.
13 natural herbs for that dash of masculinity this winter
- Methi—Being a rich source of vitamins A, K, C and Folic Acid (vitamin B9), Methi Seeds effectively restore the lustre of beard hair by nourishing and hydrating the roots.
- Bhringraj—Improves blood circulation and strengthens the hair follicles to promote the growth of new and thick hair. Bhringraj also provides nourishment to the roots to prevent dandruff and dryness.
- Brahmi—Known for effectively treating dry and damaged hair, Brahmi prevents hair loss and soothes the scalp to remove itchiness and dandruff.
- Patchouli—Famous for its intense aroma, Patchouli Oil has a stimulating effect on the scalp that promotes the growth of new thicker and shinier hair. It also soothes the scalp to prevent dandruff and dryness, especially during winters.
- Lavender—Along with having a soothing aroma, Lavender has remarkable properties that accelerate hair growth. It helps grow new and thicker hair at a faster rate.
- Bergamot—Bergamot Oil has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that relieve itchy scalp and prevent dandruff. By improving the hair quality, it keeps your beard hair shiny and healthy.
- Wheat Germ—Wheat Germ Oil is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that help in providing nourishment and moisture to beard hair. It hydrates beard hair and retains lost moisture and shine.
- Jojoba—Jojoba Oil has some miraculous properties that are highly effective for healthy beard hair growth. Jojoba Oil regulates the production of sebum, the natural skin oil the excess production of which prevents hair growth, and reduces breakage to promote healthy and thicker hair growth. It also moisturises the hair follicles to keep your beard hair hydrated and shiny during winters.
- Argan—Enriched with vitamin E and antioxidants that boost cell growth and thus promote hair Argan Oil nourishes the hair follicles (vitamin E), removes frizz and make your beard hair look shinier and thicker.
- Almond—Enriched with essential nutrients and Vitamin E, Almond Oil is a light-weight, non-greasy oil that improves lustre and thickness of your beard hair. Its nutrients nourish the dry and damaged hair to promote hair growth and prevent further damage.
- Grapeseed—Rich in nutrients and light in weight, Grapeseed Oil is one of the best essential oils for your beard grooming. Being a non-greasy oil, it adds natural shine and thickness to your beard hair and locks the moisture in hair follicles to keep them hydrated during winters.
- Onion—Onion consists of a large amount of sulphur that promotes the growth of new hair while improving their thickness, flexibility and texture. Onion Oil not only promotes beard growth, but it also strengthens the hair follicles to prevent hair breakage and damage.
- Black Pepper—Naturally rich in antioxidants, Black Pepper Oil conditions and nourishes the beard hair follicles to give you well-groomed manageable beard in no time.
User reviews indicate that Indus Valley Beard Growth Oil is 100% organic and a super-healthy nourishing oil ideal for your beard. It also contains all of the above mentioned 13 herbs, making it worthy to be listed as your best beard growth oil for this winter.
Read Similar Post : Top 9 Best Hair Straightener in India 2021 – Reviews