With the latest iPhone model release of the 12 series, it has plenty of things to offer. If you are one of them too and looking for how to add & remove the SIM card from iPhone 12, you have landed on the right page.
In this article, we have mentioned the easiest way to remove or add SIM from your iOS devices. It does not matter whether you have previous experience with iOS devices or not, we have laid out the quickest way to remove and add a SIM card from iPhone 12.
More iPhone Guides:
How to Add & Remove the SIM card from iPhone 12:
The SIM card tray is located on the right side of your iPhone below the volume buttons. On the right side of your Apple device, you can locate the SIM tray along with the ejection hole. Now, to insert or remove the SIM card from an Apple device, follow the steps given below.
- Ensure that your Apple device is turned off completely. Remember, inserting the SIM card when your iPhone is turned on may harm your SIM card or device.
- Remove the SIM card tray from using the SIM ejector tool or paper clip. Once you inject the SIM ejector tool or paper clip, the tray will automatically come out.
- Carefully remove the SIM tray from the device.
- Now, if you want to add a new SIM card, place the SIM card on the tray and make sure the gold contacts are facing the screen. Similarly, you can remove the existing sim card from the tray.
Gently push the SIM tray back into the device and turn on your Apple device. Congratulations! you have successfully added/removed a SIM card from iPhone 12.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Should we turn off the iPhone before removing the SIM card?
Yes, it is crucial that you ensure that your Apple device is turned off before you insert or remove SIM cards to avoid any potential damage to the device or SIM card.
How many SIM cards can I insert in iPhone 12?
iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, 12 Pro, and iPhone SE (2nd generation) comes with two SIMs. It features a nano SIM and one eSIM. However, if you purchase in China Mainland, Hong Kong, or Macao, Apple lets you use two nano SIM cards to receive calls and text messages.
How do I remove a SIM card from my iPhone 12 Pro?
You can locate the SIM tray on the right side of your iPhone 12 Pro. In order to remove the SIM card, insert the SIM eject tool and the SIM tray shall come out. You can remove the SIM card and insert the SIM tray back into your iPhone.
Apple has been constantly evolving with their new iPhone model with their years of services. You would want to get started with your iPhone 12 by installing the SIM card quickly and enjoy its services.
Follow the steps mentioned above in the article to easily insert and remove the SIM card from your iPhone through the SIM tray without any hassle. we hope you found our article helpful about how to add and remove a SIM card from iPhone 12. If you need any help with something, or about inserting the SIM card on any devices, let us know in the comment section.
You may also like:
- Best Accessories for iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 vs Mini vs Pro and Pro Max
- Best Cases for iPhone 12
- Best Headphones for iPhone 12 Series
- How to Identify Fake iPhone 12