Whether you want to get rid of unwanted messages or block text messages from a specific person, you can block any text messages on the iPhone within a few seconds. Most of the time, receiving spam text messages can be annoying, and the easiest way to get rid of them is by blocking them. Remember, once you block the number, you won’t be receiving calls or FaceTime either.
In this article, we have listed a straightforward tutorial on how to block text messages on iPhone on iOS 13, 14, and iOS 12.
More iPhone Guides:
How to Block Text Messages on iPhone?
Blocking messages on iOS 13 & 14:
Blocking Messages on iOS 13 and 14 is straightforward. Below is the easiest way to block text messages on your iPhone.
- Open the message/conversion you would like to block on your iPhone.
- Click on the contact icon that is above the number on the top.
- Choose the Info option from the options displayed on your screen.
- If you are using iOS 13, you can click on the arrow on the right side, whereas on iOS 14, click on the Info again.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on ‘block this caller.’
Blocking Messages on iOS 12: Steps
iOS 12 works a bit differently than iOS 13 and iOS 14. Here’s how to block text messages on iOS 12.
- Open a message of the number you would like to block.
- Tap on the info icon on the right corner of your screen.
- Now, click on the arrow to the right of the phone icon.
- At the bottom, you will see the option to block the caller. Tap on it, and you no longer have to receive the spam!
How to unblock any number on your iPhone?
Unblocking and managing any number on your iPhone is more effortless. You can follow the steps below to unblock or manage the blocked numbers.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone and scroll down to the Messages.
- Now tap on the ‘Blocked Contacts.’
- You will get the list of the numbers you have blocked here. To unblock a contact, swipe to the left and click on ‘Unblock.’
Note: You can also manually add numbers to the block list from this section by clicking ‘Add new’ at the bottom.
Goodbye to the annoying and unwanted text messages! You can block calls, FaceTime, and text messages with the above-mentioned method from any number you want within a few seconds! Besides, Apple also lets you manage and unblock the caller anytime you want on your iPhone or iPad.
We hope you found our tutorial on how to block text messages on iPhone useful. If you need any assistance, let us know in the comment section below.
You may also like:
- Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo Issue
- Play YouTube in Background On iPhone
- How to Hide Apps on iPhone?
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC?
- Best Headphones for iPhone 12