Discord has taken over the world of gamers with its uniqueness. However, if you just stepped into the Discord world, you might be wondering about how to create a Discord invite link to your mates? Well, it’s no rocket science. In this article, we will provide a step-by-step tutorial on how you can create a Discord invite link to invite your friends without any hassle!
So, without further delay, let us take you right into the tutorial.
More Discord Guides:
Creating an Invite Link to a Discord Server:
In order to invite the link to a server you need to follow the steps given below
- Click on the top left corner of the server page.
- Click on the ‘invite’ on top of the server.
- After doing step 2 a window will appear from the bottom, click on the share link.
- Once you click on the link, all options will be available to you, like, share via WhatsApp, Facebook, email, messages, and more.
- To adjust the link expiry (highly recommended), that after step 2 you will see a setting symbol beside the server link. Once you click on the setting select the expiry to “never” thus a permanent server link will be created with no time-bound.
With this simple method, you will easily be able to create an invite link to a server in just a few minutes.
Creating a Discord Invite Link to a Channel:
If you want to invite your mates to a specific channel, follow the steps given below:
- Click on create invite icon on the right side of the channel’s name. You can choose a person or friend, DM a group, or click on invite to send a link.
- If you find it difficult to do step 1, you can also copy the generated link to share with your mates.
- Once you share the link, it will direct your friend to a specific channel as soon as they click on the link.
That is how you can create an invite link to only particular channels quickly and enjoy sharing.
How to create a Discord invite link when you aren’t the Admin?
No need to panic if you aren’t the admin; you can still create an invite link to send to your friends (in most cases, it’s possible to do so). To create an invite link when you are not Admin, you only need to follow the instructions/steps given above. It will make you create an invite link.
If in case you are not able to view the option, then most likely, you don’t have permission. In such a case, you can ask Admin to provide you access or request the admin to send the invite link to you. Because of the customizable quality of discord, some owner servers set a probation period after which you can invite people.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to make an invite-only server?
To make a server invite-only edit channel permissions. Select the red X icon next to every permission. It will automatically save the server as invite-only.
Can I send the Discord invite link on my phone?
Yes! You can send Discord invite link on your phone via messaging, social media like Whatsapp, Facebook, and signal. It will bring contacts up on your list to share. Select friends to invite and tap on to people you want to share discord invite.
Creating a Discord invite link is not difficult if you follow the instructions given to you above. You can quickly create an invite link and continue to stay in your gaming world with your friends.
We hope this article helped you create the Discord invite link without any problems. If you still face any issue while creating a Discord invite link and need assistance, let us know in the comments section below, and we would be glad to help you.
You may also like:
- How to Get Clubhouse App Invite
- How to Create a Poll On Facebook
- Top Nine for Instagram
- WhatsApp Group Links
- How to Play Monopoly Online?