Hulu is a top-rated streaming app. It has consistently partnered with several popular TV channels and other apps to bring you a more ‘affordable’ streaming package. Hulu’s addons include Live TV, HBO, Disney+, ESPN+, Starz, and much more. You can either access them through the App or log in on other apps individually.
However, it could be a little confusing or challenging to activate all of these packages. What if you want to start Hulu on a device through the computer? Here you have a full-fledged guide to help you out.
Everything You Need to Activate Hulu:
You would need a Hulu subscription with proper apps to activate it on the given device. You might need a PC if you want to use the activation code. However, you can do it through the web browser of your mobile phone as well.
Want More Activation Guides? Check below:
Steps to Activate Hulu On Different Devices:
There comes a time when you have other devices you want to use for Hulu. However, after downloading the App, it might ask you to login again. As a result, you would have to write down the username and password again. This process continues for other devices, as well.
However, you can reduce the time it takes to log in to your account using an ‘Activate’ feature provided by Hulu. An activate feature from Hulu provides you an activation code. It is similar to OTP (One time password) that you will have to type on the device you’re trying to activate Hulu.
Why is this a handy feature? For devices that do not have a keyword like Gaming Consoles, it can be hectic to type a complete username and password. Your annoyance can increase if you type the wrong username or password. Thus, you’d waste too much time.
However, by following these steps, you can activate Hulu with a breeze:
- Download the Hulu app on the device you want to activate it
- Visit https://secure.hulu.com/activate
- For the second step, you might have to login first.
- After logging in, the website will start to show you the activation code
- Switch to the device you want Hulu on and then open the app
- Instead of Signing in, click on ‘Activate this device on a computer.’
- There will be a section to input the activation code. Type in the code you’re given on the website
- Your device will be activated.
How to Activate Disney+ or ESPN+ On Hulu?
Hulu has teamed up with Disney+ and ESPN+ to bring you a combo subscription package. It allows you to enjoy Disney+ and ESPN+ with Hulu. It is also a more affordable package than if you buy the three separately. However, activating the perks is an entirely different procedure.
You will receive an email after subscription to follow through with the activation. It also provides you a link to activate Disney+ and ESPN+. However, it could be a time-consuming or daunting task. Thus, you can also activate these apps through Hulu.
Remember, you need to have a Hulu, Disney, and ESPN combo package subscription to activate it. Now, follow these steps:
- Open the Hulu app or visit Hulu.com on the website
- Log in to the account that has the subscription
- Now go to the ‘Activations’ section. There are possibly other options available as well
- Scroll down to Disney+ and ESPN+
- There should be an ‘Activate’ button right next to them.
- Press them, one after another, as Hulu will activate these apps for you
- You’re done. The subscriptions will be activated.
Make sure that you have Disney+ and ESPN+ installed on the device to make it easier for the Hulu app to activate them. If you start it through the web browser, you might have to log in on each App. For that, you need to provide the same username and password as your Hulu.
How to Activate Hulu From Disney+ App?
Apart from Hulu’s combo, there is also a Disney+ combo that offers Hulu. When you subscribe to Disney+ through the combo, you will get Hulu automatically. For this, you will receive an email to activate Hulu. If you didn’t use it, then you might have to start it manually. However, if you’re unsure, you can activate your Hulu through Disney’s App.
Follow these steps:
- Open Disney+ App, make sure that you’re logged in on the right account
- Now, you will have to go to options and billing details. That’s where you will find the relevant information
- Scroll down, and if your subscription had Hulu in the package, you would see Hulu listed
- Now, click on ‘Watch now’ that is next to Hulu
- Your Hulu subscription will be activated
Make sure to have Hulu installed on the phone. It makes the entire process easier for you.
How to Keep Track Of Devices With Hulu Activate?
Hulu always provides you an email notification whenever a new device is activated with your account. However, if you’ve lost the mail, there’s an easier way to do it. This step enables you to check all of the devices that are activated on your Hulu account.
Thus, you can control these devices, even log out from them if you need to do so.
- First, visit secure.hulu.com/account
- Make sure that you’re logged in and click on Watch Hulu On Your Devices
- After that, you will have the option of ‘Manage Devices.’ Click on it
- The next screen that appears will show you all of the devices activated with your Hulu account. You will also see the date of activation
- If you want to remove any device, you can click on ‘Remove’ next to the device, and Hulu will deactivate for that device.
There you go! Now you can enjoy Hulu anywhere you like. These activation procedures can be followed for other apps, as well. Most of them have similar options. So a little exploration can help you with it. If you have any questions, make sure to post them in the comment section. And we will get back to you ASAP!
You might also like: