Ranking of the Jaipur Institute of Management
The elite JIM family team has been working hard to maintain the Jaipuria Institute of Management Ghaziabad Ranking‘s top spot with the vision of “to become fully integrated, socially responsible, contextually relevant, and value-based Management Institute of National Reckoning by meeting the growing and emerging needs of the industry and business through innovative contemporary management, teaching, training, research, and consulting.”
According to the Placements, Industry Interface, Governance, and other Ratings of the Institute, JIM has received rankings from several publications, periodicals, educational initiatives, institutions, and organizations. The following list includes the most notable ones.
Ranking of Jaipuria in Ghaziabad
- Business India has JIM placed A+++ among the top B-Schools for 2019–20.
- The Chronicle has rated it A+ in Delhi/NCR for 2019–20.
- Business Standard gave it a 2019 grade of A8.
- It has been given CSR’s 2019–20 Education in Excellence Award.
- In the Top Leading Business School Super Excellence Ranking by Management Refresher for 2019–20, it holds the 7th position.
- JIM is the ninth-best ranked outstanding business school in the 2019–20 GHRDC–CSR B-School Survey.
- It is one of the top five MBA programs connected to Lucknow’s Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (UP).
- According to the Week’s (Hansa Research) 2019–20 ranking of Private B-Schools in Delhi NCR, it is ranked 14th.
- JIM is now ranked 27th among B-Schools in the North Zone by The Week Journal.
- Business World lists it as the 29th best private business school in the North Zone.
- In 2019, India Today named it the 42nd-best private business school in North India.
- In 2019, The Week ranked it 70th out of all private business schools in India.
- Business World lists it as the 86th Top Private Business School.
- India Today placed it as the 137th best business school in 2019.
Ghaziabad Jaipur Reviews provided by the professors, parents, students, and alumni are outstanding. Several periodicals and journals have also provided the college with excellent comments and evaluations. JIM has consistently scored highly in polls taken by several business organizations.
Admission to Jaipuria Ghaziabad
In addition to promoting Indian values, a positive attitude, and a sense of community among all students, teachers, and staff members, Jaipuria College Admission seeks to offer top-quality management and software education. A series of selection processes are used to determine admission to the Jaipuria Institute of Management in Ghaziabad.
Jaipuria Ghaziabad Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates for the PGDM program at the Jaipuria Institute of Management must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum cumulative GPA of 50%.
- Students who have taken their final examinations and are anticipating results may apply, but a minimum average of 50% in the degree program being pursued should be maintained.
- The applicant must have passed one of India’s national-level management examinations, such as the CAT, XAT, ATMA, MAT, or GMAT.
- Any modification to AICTE admission rules will be announced on the institute’s website.
Jaipuria Ghaziabad Admission Selection Process:
(Jaipuria Ghaziabad Selection Procedure in accordance with AICTE regulations)
- Mark sheets are required as documentation (10th, 12th & Graduation).
- Scorecard for the CAT, GMAT, CMAT, CET, or any other national-level management test.
- Following the Jaipuria Ghaziabad application process, the short-listed candidates will be contacted for a group discussion and an interview (GD & PI). The website will publish the list of candidates who have been shortlisted.
Students who qualify for scholarships can also take advantage of an opportunity at the Jaipuria Institute of Management in Ghaziabad. The Jaipuria Institute of Management Fee Structure has been established in accordance with the admission council.
The ultimate decision on whether to admit an applicant is based on their prior academic achievement, and they will be chosen depending on how well they do in the personal interview. The Jaipuria MBA/PGDM Admissions department seeks applicants with the capacity to thrive professionally and the personal traits to contribute to institutional activities.
Jaipuria Institute of Management Fee Structure
The institute’s amenities and job options are taken into account while programming the fee structure. Additionally, students have access to payment plans and educational loans.
Candidates who meet the requirements may also apply for the Jaipuria Ghaziabad Scholarship and other merit-based awards from other organizations. The institution has a distinct Admissions council that plans and structures the prices for the programs offered by JIM in accordance with the facilities and training sessions held throughout the year.
Reviews of Jaipuria Ghaziabad
Reviews of Jaipuria Ghaziabad are solely based on the teachers, on-campus amenities, and job placements provided by the school. The institute’s graduates have also left wonderful feedback on social media platforms. One of the best management education infrastructures in the NCR is found at JIM. It is located in the center of the NCR on 5.5 acres of property and has excellent access to all NCR locations. Extra-large classrooms, conference rooms, syndicate rooms, and a skill development center are all part of the ultramodern infrastructure. Additionally, it features an auditorium with 400 seats that is completely air-conditioned. WiFi is available on campus.