Engineering Colleges in India helps us to make our life more comfortable and easy. Engineering colleges provide a platform for students who want to pursue their careers in Engineering. Engineering colleges are not only providing education but also playing an important role to develop new technologies and inventions which can be used by all people. In this article, we will discuss some of the best engineering colleges in India along with their ranking, infrastructure, placements, and other details so that you can have an idea about choosing the right college for your future career.
Top Engineering Colleges in India
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Raipur
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Devasthanam, Pilani (BAPT)
- National Institute of Technology Bombay (NITB)
- Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-D), Hyderabad
Engineering Colleges as per Ranking wise
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB)
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IITD)
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur(IITK). This premier institute is located in India’s largest city and state capital. It was founded in 1964 to provide advanced education in the field of technology, research, and development with an emphasis on engineering education leading to a Bachelor’s degree after passing out from any recognized university or institution abroad with at least one year’s internship at an industrial organization registered under The Companies Act 1956 along with requisite experience in related fields such as electronics & communication devices ECD or Electronics & Communication Engineering ECNECC, etc.
IITK has developed into a multi-disciplinary technology institute offering engineering, science, and management courses. It is truly an Institute of Technology where students at all levels have opportunities to learn through research, design projects, and other activities. The campus is located in an environmentally friendly area with lush green trees and lawns amid urban development.
Best colleges as per Placements
The best engineering colleges in India are based on their placement record and infrastructure.
Top Engineering Colleges in India:
- IIT Delhi – Best Engineering College In India & A Ranker(10)
- IIT Madras – Best Engineering College In India & A Ranker(6)
- IIT Kharagpur – Best Engineering College In India & A Ranker(5)
- IIT Bhubaneswar – Top engineering college Of Odisha with A rankers placements for the last 10 years
IIT Roorkee – Best Engineering College In India & A Ranker(4) IIT Hyderabad – Top engineering college Of Telangana with A rankers placements for the last 10 years -Top Engineering Colleges in India: NIT Surat – Best Engineering College In India With Placements For Last 5 Years NIT Trichy – Best Engineering College In India With Placements For Last 5 Years
Engineering Colleges as per Infrastructure
Infrastructure is one of the most important factors to consider while choosing a college. It includes classrooms, labs, a library, and other facilities such as hostel rooms, dining halls, and sports facilities. The infrastructure of an engineering college plays an important role in making it more attractive for students as well as faculty members. So if you want to avail all these facilities at your chosen institute then it is highly recommended that you choose one which has good infrastructure rather than going for those colleges which do not offer such amenities or look outdated compared to others nearby them
As far as infrastructure is concerned, no college can be considered better than another. The quality of the faculty and their teaching methods is more important than the infrastructure itself.
We have listed the Top engineering colleges in India. These colleges are best for students who are looking for a career in Engineering. Any student can choose any college of his/her choice, but these are some of the top-rated and reputed institutes in India.