There’s excellent news for the students who love to stream music on the Tidal app. Now they don’t need to pay the whole month subscription to play their favorite music and listen to their music. Because now, students are eligible to stream the Tidal app with a 50% percent discount.
College students can choose the Tidal premium app on discounted rates. So, if you’re a student, then congrats, you need to pay only $4.99 per month, and for the TidalHiFi, you need to pay $9.99 per month.
You can access more than 57 million songs and more than 2,30,000 videos online at these discounted prices.
Who Is Eligible for Tidal Student Discount?
Many students are looking for Tidal Student Discount and attend Title IV to check the universities that are eligible for the Tidal discounts. Similar to the other music streaming sites, Tidal also uses SheerID to verify the students.
The accredited universities and colleges are eligible for Tidal Students Discounts. Besides that, students need to be 18 years old.
How to Sign Up for the Tidal Student Discount?
If you are eligible for the Tidal student discount, you can go ahead for the sign-up process and get the music streaming services. To sign-up, you need to follow these simple steps.
- First, visit the tidal.com and log in by entering the email id, Facebook account, and Twitter account.
- Once you sign into the account, you can select the account you like to have to live the services—for example, family plan, standard plan, and other plan based on your preference.
- Once you have signed up, select the student option, and complete the sign-up process. Enter the payment information and select the student discount premium plan or the Tidal HIFI plan to have higher audio quality.
Steps to Verify as Student to Avail Student Discount:
Once you’re done with the signing process as a student, after that, you’ll have to provide the essential details and prove that you’re a student. Tidal uses SheerID to verify the student. The form has two pages that include some details for the verification process.
- Fill the required information on the Tidal student discount page and press continue.
- After that, you need to provide some university documents, including first Name, Last Name, class schedule, transcript, ID card. You may need to provide some other documents, if necessary.
- Next, select the Upload option and then navigate the document that you need to verify the student’s status.
- Once you have uploaded all the documents and press the next option, after that, confirmation status will be sent to your email. It may require a few hours to two days for verification and avail the Tidal Student Discount.
Once you get the Tidal Student Discount, you’ll also get the 30 days free trial with the subscription to stream your favorite music and shows. Unlike other streaming sites where you need to re-verify the account annually for four years, here you don’t need to re-verify and enjoy free music streaming on discounted rates.
When it comes to music streaming services, Tidal is one of the best. It is mostly known for its high-quality audio. If you are a student and are willing to get the Tidal Student discount then follow all the above-mentioned steps and start bumping your favorite music on the go.