Here we highlighted the pros and cons of the top 5 JS frameworks.
1. Angular JS:
- Model and view data synchronization.
- Model modifications are reflected in the view instantaneously.
- The use of guidelines: This lets coders use features and induce instructions for modification.
- Injection of dependence: It is a mechanism that leans on software components.
- It makes management and uses easier. It encloses an architecture based on an MVVM: This Architecture for the Model-View-Model permits us to differentiate data from view.
- Lastly, Helps to handle the applications.
- Lastly, To utilize angular, a developer should be familiar with MVC.
2. Vue JS
- Vue.JS employs HTML templates
- Data is assembled with the DOM
- The data flow is Bi-Directional
- It is more Reactive than others
- Lastly, Easy to integrate with different frameworks.
- It overcomplicates the coder with its flexibility.
- Lastly, It is the latest library and has fewer users.
3. React .js
- It shifts the real DOM into a virtual DOM.
- It aids users to design better codes and make more satisfactory UI.
- Data flow is unidirectional.
- Parent components are not impacted by the child.
- Lastly, Boost the reusability of the code by using JSX.
- It is a little difficult to discover and comprehend
- Lastly, Encloses poor documentation.
4. Node js
- Asynchronous event-driven IO enables concurrent request handling. Easy to learn.
- Both the server and client sides utilize the same piece of code.
- NPM, the Node packaged modules are immense and still evolving.
- Provides huge community support
- Stream big files
- It has less scalability
- Relational databases are a burning need
- Nested callback.
- Not Right for CPU-intensive tasks
5. Next JS
- Automatic server rendering and code splitting
- Easy setup
- Static site generator
- Simple deployment
- Frictionless development
- Incremental static regeneration
- Filesystem as an API
- Isomorphic React applications
- Well Documented
- File-based routing + hooks built-in
- Cost of flexibility
- Development and Management
- It’s opinionated
- Lack of built-in state manager
- Low on plug-ins
In this article, we have learned the different JS frameworks. Some of them are the latest and enclose fewer developers.
JS framework is one of the most prevalent languages and is nowadays a great platform for both front and backend development. Revolution in JS frameworks has been initiated over the last 3 decades.
You can employ them for website development, app development, games, presentations, and other purposes of development. Every technology is massive.